WOW ALL ABOUT SPARKLE
Welcome to the WOW Embossing DT Blog Hop. WOW all about sparkle because the new colors and textures are simply gorgeous. Today we are sharing a selection of fabulous cards created by the Design Team and showing different stamps and powders from WOW Embossing Powder. If you came from Tania’s blog or you are starting here, then you are in the right place! I prepared a colorful card using very vibrant colors and a new stamp set. Take a look at my card:
I made this using very vibrant colors or non traditional colors, so colors I wouldn’t normally use, and I love it. For the base I used pink neon and for the second layer dark brown metallic. The third layer was whisper white, at least before the process.
- I stamped the honey background from the Hearts and Twine stamp set, using WOW Embossing Pad and Golden Flame WOW Embossing Powder.
- I overlapped the honey background image on the upper part using WOW Embossing Pad and Perissa WOW Embossing Powder.
- I melted the powder with WOW heat tool.
- I stamped the big heart of the same stamp set, Hearts and Twine, using WOW Embossing Pad and partially covered with Yum Yum Bubble Gum WOW Embossing Powder.
- Then I covered the other part of the heart with Iris WOW Embossing Powder and finally melted the powders with the heat tool.
- I repeated the process using the small hearts.
- I took a separate piece of card stock and inked it with WOW Embossing Pad and then I covered with Perissa WOW Embossing Powder. I melted the powder with the heat tool.
- I cut the letters and heart using die cuts from the embossing piece created on the step before. I pasted these on the center of the hearts.
- I sprayed the layer with Glimmer Mist Golden Orange from Tattered Angels and some drops of Volubilis Pigment IZINK from Aladine.
- I cut the layer with a decorated frame. I used the Wonky Stitched Nesting Dies from Gina Marie Designs.
- I pasted the decorated layer over the card base.
Now it is your turn to continue the hop. The next stop is Sarah’s blog. If you need help along the way, here is the full list with links to get you around. Leave us your comment – a random winner will receive a special package of WOW products!
Hop with us. Be sure to visit each of the designers on this blog hop!
Martha Lucia – YOU ARE HERE!!!