WOW CARDMAKING BLOG HOP
WOW Cardmaking Blog Hop! Today we are celebrating the World Cardmaking Day and the whole Design Team of WOW Embossing Powder decided to participate and enjoy this wonderful event.
I created this card using a piece of chipboard as the focal point. The process of making this is very simple:
- Take the chipboard piece and ink it well with WOW Embossing Pad.
- Cover the inked area with WOW Embossing Peppermint Tea Powder.
- Melt the powder with WOW Heat Tool
- Repeat the process three or more times or until you have the texture that you want.
- Rub softly the embossed surface with the embossing buddy.
- Ink a background stamp with the WOW Embossing Pad. I used the stamp set Secret Garden and stamped the embossed piece with this.
- Cover the stamped piece with WOW Bonding Powder and melt with the heat tool.
- Immediately cover with the foil and leave the piece for a few minutes. I used Red Foil.
- Remove the foil and Voila! Your piece is finished!
- Assemble your card. I used one of the words included on the stamp set Just Saying with WOW Embossing Opaque Bright White Powder.
Now it is your turn to continue with the hop. If you want, you can hop to Laurence Colling Blog but if you feel lost, here is the complete list of participants.
Thank you for stopping by and see you later with more new things!